PC Prime SRL with registered office in Viale Bruno Buozzi, 64 - 00197 Rome (Italy) - VAT number: 02059040853 - REA: RM-1647812 invites you to read the following Terms and Conditions. The use of this website which we will refer to as the "Site" and of our services, including orders on the website, telephone orders and requests for information received from PC Prime SRL is governed by the policies, terms and conditions listed below. "Terms and Conditions" means this document. "Agreement" refers to these Terms and Conditions, including all the points contained in this information page. "We", "our", "company" and the respective variants are references to PC Prime SRL. "Customer", "you", "your" and the respective variants indicate the user or the corporate entity for which goods and / or services are ordered. "Products" refers to the computer you ordered including any other hardware and software products specified in the order. Please read the following information carefully. By using this site or by placing an order for products and / or services, the terms and conditions set out below are fully and unconditionally accepted, whether the order is made by natural persons or on behalf of companies, professionals, government bodies, public sector, etc. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this site and please do not send orders for products and / or services.
A. MAKE PURCHASES ON PRIME PC
- By ordering products and / or services offered on the site, you will be asked to provide some information, including but not limited to credit cards or other payment information.
- Particular attention must be paid so that the personal and / or business data provided at the time of the order are accurate and complete. By ordering products and / or services from us, a contract is concluded for the purchase of products and / or the provision of services.
- The products and services purchased on our website are intended for personal use only and the buyer warrants that the products purchased are not intended for resale unless he is registered with us as a reseller.
- We do not use premium rate telephone numbers for sales and technical assistance. Calling us costs you like a normal standard call and if you call from a mobile phone the cost may be included in the voice traffic of your contract. For more information on costs, contact your telephone operator before making the call.
- Every order placed is subject to product availability and our approval. Once you have placed an order, you will receive an email confirming that the order has been received. If you deem it strictly necessary at this stage, the order can still be changed, but only by calling our customer service and speaking live with one of our operators. ; no changes communicated by email will be accepted. Only later, once your configuration has been approved will you receive a second order confirmation email. From this moment the Contract will be considered stipulated and the order will be processed, therefore, the construction and test phases will begin, and for obvious reasons the order will be difficult to modify. In the event that the products are not available, we will contact the buyer by phone or email in order to offer an alternative product or the possibility to cancel the order.
- The cost of packing and transportation is included in the price. The customer will have to answer for an additional fee only in the case of delivery to disadvantaged locations (smaller islands, mountain resorts, etc.), indicated in a specific list on the courier's website that will take care of the transport of the goods.
- If you choose to pay by bank transfer, the shipment of the products will not take place before collection.
- We do not currently practice a policy of applying the lowest price offered by the competition.
- Upon request we apply special offers on larger orders, starting from 4 complete computers.
- Customer agrees that each computer on multiple purchases will be treated independently. This means that the defect, replacement and cancellation of a single computer do not constitute the cancellation of the entire multiple order. Each computer should be considered independent for guarantee or refund purposes.
B. SPECIAL COMPONENTS AND ACCESSORIES
- The corporate customers who deal with the resale are more than welcome to ask us to purchase components or accessories that we normally do not offer, and to reserve stocks of any article relating to the category of goods in our warehouses.
- The cancellation of an order for these items will not be accepted to obtain a full refund, under any circumstances, and will be returned to the customer at the customer's expense.
- If the special components or accessories ordered are defective during the tests, or after the customer has received the final product, it will be the customer's responsibility to obtain the warranty replacement service directly from the manufacturer.
C. ORDER ACCEPTANCE POLICY
- Receiving an electronic or telephone order confirmation does not imply acceptance of your order.
- We reserve the right at any time to accept or decline the order for any reason.
D. PRICES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS
- The Customer agrees that we are not responsible for incorrect product images or typographical errors present in the information sheets of the various products.
- We reserve the right to modify product information and specifications on the site at any time and which may not be updated.
- The Customer agrees to check the specifications of each product before placing the order of goods and / or services, therefore if a product offered by the company does not match the description, the only remedy available to the user is to return it without having used it.
- Due to the fast pace of the IT industry, all prices are subject to change without notice.
- Our site offers a wide range of products and it is therefore possible that some products report an incorrect price. We make every effort to list the information more accurately and up to date, but despite our best efforts, some items on our website may not be reasonably priced. If an error in the price is found, we have no obligation to supply the product at the wrong price, even after sending the order confirmation email. The price can also be verified at the time of assembly of the order.
- If there is an error in the prices, we will inform the buyer as soon as possible by phone or email in order to offer the possibility to confirm the order at the correct price or to proceed with its cancellation. If the buyer decides to proceed with the cancellation, we will proceed with the refund on the same payment method used by the customer to make the purchase. The customer will have 3 working days to give us confirmation or to cancel the order, and if the buyer does not give us any communication within the indicated period, we will assume that you wish to cancel the order and we will therefore proceed in this direction.
- Promotions, such as price reductions, vouchers, free items, and game codes are subject to actual availability.
- Promotions can end at any time and without notice. For our part, we are committed to respecting all promotions, but we cannot be held responsible for any deadlines, interruptions or unavailability.
- In rare circumstances, promotions may expire after placing the order but before the relative shipment or delivery of the goods to the customer, therefore we cannot be held responsible in these circumstances.
- Promotions have a current value of € 0.01.
F. DELIVERY OF PURCHASES
- Orders received before 15:00 are usually processed on the same day.
- The products will be shipped to the address provided at the time of the order.
- The delivery times provided at the time of the order are approximate and may vary without notice.
- The products are shipped only after the construction and testing phase.
- We undertake to respect the construction times indicated at the time of the order and / or communicated via email, however they are to be understood as approximate and therefore may vary without notice. The construction times can extend up to a maximum of 180 working days from the date of payment of the order.
- In some cases delays may occur due to the failure of the test phase which occurs during the last phase before shipment. In this case, the component that reports the factory defect will be replaced on the computer, subject to availability, and a new test phase will be carried out.
- We can also ship orders with multiple items from different warehouses or on different days, so we don't guarantee that you will receive all items from the courier on the same day.
- If the fast delivery air service is actually available on the address provided by the customer and you choose the air service for delivery on the next day, this does not mean that you will get it the next day from the date of the order, but it means that the you will get the next day from the date we ship the order.
- Customer agrees that we are not responsible for shipping delays caused by the shipper.
- Once an order has been shipped, it is up to the shipper's courier to deliver the products; we will not be able to stop the shipment once it is shipped.
- If the courier loses the parcel we will not be able to send the parcels in replacement until the courier of the shipper confirms that the parcel has been lost / that it will not be delivered to its destination and will refund us. Without confirmation from the shipper's courier, we will not know for sure if you will receive two shipments in case we ship another.
- Make sure that a person authorized to sign on their behalf is available for collection of the products.
- On delivery, check that the package has no visible damage. In the presence of visible damage, it is possible to choose to refuse delivery or to mark the package as damaged, by placing a written reservation and specifying the damage reported on the package.
- The products will be under the buyer's responsibility from the moment of delivery.
- The collection of products at our office is possible only if agreed in advance. Make sure you have an identification document with you when you collect the products, to confirm the identity of the buyer and the address shown in the order.
- If a customized computer shipped to the customer returns to our warehouses as a refused delivery, the customer will be subject to commissions. A cancellation fee will be applied to cover the costs incurred for the assembly and disassembly of the system. Furthermore, the shipping costs incurred for sending the package to the customer and the shipping costs for returning the package will not be refunded. The customer will still be given the opportunity to purchase a new computer with the same specifications as the original purchase.
- The customer is responsible for paying all extra transport costs incurred for the export of goods outside the European community. All international customers are responsible for paying all customs duties, VAT and other associated taxes and fees. Such customs duties, duties, VAT and other taxes and fees are not refundable.
G. CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS
- 1. By stipulating the contract as a consumer, it is possible to cancel it at any time, within 14 calendar days, starting from the day on which the products are received. The buyer must send us a written communication by email / letter, indicating the order number in the communications. Communication by phone will not be enough. If the contract is concluded as a company / trader, this clause is not applicable.
- Any order from or on behalf of a company cannot be canceled. An order will be considered made by a company if it has been paid by bank transfer from a corporate bank account or by corporate credit / debit card, or if company data belonging to a company has been provided.
- The purchaser is obliged to return the products immediately in the same conditions in which they were received, at his own risk and expense. The buyer also has a legal obligation to take care of the products when they are in his possession. Failure to comply with this obligation authorizes us to contact the competent courts to obtain compensation.
- With the exception of some locations, if necessary, we can organize the collection using our courier, who is able to collect returns from most of Europe. The cost for withdrawals is € 39 VAT included.
- The supply of the construction service will not be refunded, because this service has been used by the customer within the withdrawal period.
- Once we receive the products for which a refund has been requested, we will issue for the full amount paid including delivery costs (except for the additional costs deriving from the choice of a type of delivery other than the standard delivery type by us offered) by subtracting the cost incurred for the collection of the goods, if applicable.
- With the exception of defective or incorrectly described products, if the products are returned only in part, we will be able to charge an amount not exceeding the direct costs incurred for the integration of the missing products. All original items must be returned together with the refund request. This includes, by way of example: software discs, digital download codes such as games, welcome packs, case accessories, cables and peripherals.
- Software orders, consumer goods removed from their packaging or activated software cannot be canceled or refunded. As required by the law that regulates the right of withdrawal.
- The right of withdrawal is governed in Italy by the Consumer Code (Legislative Decree No. 206 of 6 September 2005) and subsequent amendments.
- You can verify the cancellation of the order by checking the status of the order online. The cancellation of an order for a custom computer that has already been built, which is already in the test phase or in the shipping phase may be rejected by our customer service. If accepted, it will result in a cancellation fee to cover the costs incurred for the assembly and disassembly of the system.
- The return of a customized computer involves the application of the cancellation fee to cover the costs incurred for the assembly and disassembly of the system, unless there is a hardware defect, such as a memory bank which causes stability / performance issues.
- In the event that the products supplied are physically damaged, the buyer is obliged to send us communication via email, letter or by logging into his account within 72 hours of receiving the products. Failure to notify within 72 hours of receiving the products will result in the buyer being liable for any damage to the products.
- If it is suspected that the products are defective and you wish to return them, the buyer is obliged to contact us within 72 hours of discovering the defect and to send a written return request by email or letter. We will examine the returned product and, if the conditions exist, we will inform the buyer of the possible options (repair, replacement or refund) by email within a reasonable period of time. We will carry out the repair, replacement or refund as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days from the date on which the buyer confirms that he chooses the repair or replacement option or within 14 days from the date on which he confirms that he chooses the option to refund the defective product. In case of compensation, we will make the refund without delay and not later than
14 days from the day we receive the products supplied, or if no products have been supplied, 14 days from the day we were informed by the buyer about the cancellation of the contract.
- For all returns due to damage or suspected defects, we will organize the collection at our expense within the first month of receiving the request or according to the extension of the guarantee chosen at the time of the order. In the event that the product is not defective, if necessary, the buyer will be charged for the costs related to the collection, redelivery, labor and new packaging. We do not offer a pick-up service at some specific locations, and in these cases, when the return of defective products is the responsibility of the buyer, we will refund up to € 39 of the cost incurred.
- Peripherals (anything other than a computer) must be returned at the expense of the buyer. We will not organize the collection of peripherals within the first month of delivery or at any time after that date.
- If the withdrawals are at our expense, it will still be the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that the packaging of the products is suitable in relation to the type and value of the returned products. Due to the nature of the products supplied, we recommend using the original packaging. In the event that the original packaging is not available, you can order a new packaging from us. If packaging other than the original is used, the buyer will be responsible for any damage and repair costs resulting from inadequate packaging.
- Interest and financing costs paid by the customer cannot be reimbursed and re-credited for any reason.
- In case of return within the 14 day withdrawal period, if the products are not resalable or if they have been handled without any reason, we reserve the right to offer a partial refund.
- Before making any returns, you must back up all software and data, remove any personal information, confidential information, private content that you do not wish to be viewed or used by third parties. We are not responsible for data loss or misuse of data on computers that are returned.
- We are neither obliged nor willing to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board. The European Commission offers a platform for online dispute resolution, and is available at the following address: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
H. WARRANTY SERVICE
- The guarantee at the following points does not alter the consumer rights established by law. In addition to any warranty purchased together with the products, all products supplied by us are covered by a warranty against defects for 24 months from the date of supply.
- During the warranty period, at our discretion, we will repair or replace the goods we believe to be defective, and in the event of unavailability, with an item of equal or better performance and of equal or better value when a authorization to return the material, called "RMA". All products returned under warranty must have a valid RMA number. Goods received by us without a valid RMA number will be rejected and returned to the sender.
- This warranty does not cover any defect in the products due to wear and tear, intentional damage, accidents, negligence on the part of the purchaser or third parties (such as omitting the use of overcurrent protection), use other than that recommended by us or by the manufacturer (for example, use in a hot or dusty environment), failure to comply with the manufacturer's instructions, or any modification or repair carried out without the manufacturer's approval.
- If you order a dedicated graphics card and the manufacturer's name is not specified in the product description or invoice, you will receive a graphics card with specifications corresponding to or greater than that of the model indicated. This model may be from a different manufacturer and the actual performance may consequently be slightly lower or higher than the original model.
- Unlike most companies operating in the sector, we allow the buyer to open the case and install its own components, without canceling the warranty, except for the following: if the intervention carried out for the installation of the components is because of damage to the computer, your warranty will be void; if the installation of components not purchased from us causes computer problems, the warranty will be void; if components not purchased from us are installed, we will not provide assistance for installation or for problems relating to the components installed. We will provide our assistance in the installation of the components purchased from us, provided that they have been purchased through our upgrade service.
- We reserve the right to suspend the warranty or refuse the service in the event that the CPU, Case, Motherboard or BIOS have been replaced without authorization.
- Any tampering, repair or modification by unauthorized personnel will void the warranty.
- After a reasonable number of repair attempts, the warranty service is limited to replacement or, at our sole discretion, refund of the original purchase price.
- Any diagnosis and repair of a computer defect carried out by third parties can cancel all the guarantees related to the order and we will not cover call or on-site costs, since we do not provide or charge guarantees on site. In case of problems with the order placed, send us communication to receive advice and, if necessary, an RMA number in order to return the item following the specific return procedures.
- Unless otherwise stated, all LCD / LED panels are to be considered compliant with ISO ISO-9241-302, 303, 305, 307: 2008 pixel defects. Dead pixels on LCD / LED panels are subject to the manufacturer's warranty terms and conditions. In the event that one or more dead pixels develop, we do not guarantee screen replacement.
- We cannot be held responsible for loss of data or failure to backup data. The data fall under the responsibility of the buyer, who must take all necessary precautions in the event of a loss. It is possible that the hard drive and / or solid state drive may be formatted or replaced after being returned under warranty, regardless of any correspondence in which it is otherwise stated.
- In the event of an error in the software or hardware, we cannot be held responsible for the replacement, reinstallation or compensation for any lost, damaged or corrupt software. This applies to software provided free of charge by us or to third party software installed by the buyer.
- If a product is repaired outside the warranty period specified on the order, unless otherwise specified, the warranty or replacements cannot exceed three months.
I. UPGRADE SERVICE
- The upgrade service is offered to all those customers who want to buy an upgrade for the computer purchased from us. We do not guarantee compatibility if the systems have been modified, and it is assumed that the buyer has not installed any other components in the system when we perform a compatibility check. If changes have been made in the configuration and you have changed some components, please let us know before the compatibility check.
- If you purchase a pickup and drop-off upgrade service, we assume that your computer is functioning properly and that it is free of damage or defects. If the computer needs repairs outside the warranty, the costs will be borne entirely by the buyer, who, after contacting them, will be asked to settle the payment before completing the upgrade.
- If the upgrade cannot be carried out for reasons not related to negligence on our part, the buyer will not be entitled to a refund of the collection and return costs or to any type of compensation.
- If you purchase a pick-up and drop-off upgrade service, you will have the possibility to request the pick-up with our courier once the new order for the upgrade has been processed. This collection service will be requested from our courier and we cannot accept any responsibility or compensate for any failure in the collection, whatever the reason.
- We limit our liability to the buyer for personal injury or death resulting from incorrect use of the products. This does not change the consumer rights established by law.
- If we are held responsible for loss or damage to the buyer, our liability is limited to the amount received only from the purchase of the products or services covered by the claim.
- We accept no responsibility for losses, damages or expenses, including direct or indirect losses such as loss of earnings or profits, to the purchaser arising in any way, data loss, loss or start-up damage, loss or damage to ownership and / or losses for requests from third parties deriving from the use of the website or products and services or for any defect found in the products purchased from us.
- No liability is accepted for defects, delays, errors, omissions, viruses, loss of transmitted information, other contamination transmitted to the buyer or to the respective IT system via our website.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to prevent internet fraud and to ensure that the data provided by the buyer is kept in the safest way. However, we cannot be held responsible in the highly unlikely event of a breach of our servers or third party servers.
- Great care has been taken to ensure that the information available on this website is correct and error-free. We apologize for any errors and omissions on the site.
- We cannot guarantee that the use of the website is error-free, suitable for the purpose, free from slowdowns, that the website or the server that hosts it is free from viruses or bugs, therefore, we do not provide any explicit or explicit guarantee or implied in this regard.
- We cannot be held responsible for any shortcomings or delays in the delivery of products or in the provision of services, if such shortcomings arise as a result of acts of omission beyond any reasonable control, as causes of force majeure or attributable to third parties.
- It is solely for the user to protect the confidentiality of his username and password.
- By visiting the site or sending us an email, the user communicates with us through an electronic means, therefore he agrees to receive communications from us electronically which will be sent by email or published on our site.
- You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications we provide electronically meet the legal requirements.
- The user is authorized to download, view or print site contents for exclusively personal and non-commercial purposes, in ways that do not cause any prejudice to our industrial and intellectual property rights. The contents of the site may in no case be used for different purposes, including, but not limited to, their distribution, modification, reproduction, transmission or diffusion, without the prior written consent from us.
- By using and accessing the site, the user undertakes: not to interrupt, compromise security or otherwise make incorrect use of the site, or of the services, system resources, accounts, servers and networks connected to or accessible through the site or any associated or linked site; not to interrupt or interfere with the use of the site by any other user; not upload, publish or otherwise transmit any virus or other harmful, malicious or destructive files through or on the website; do not use, frame or use framing techniques to enclose trademarks, logos or other data (including images available through the site, the content of any text and the layout / design of any page or form on a page) owned by us without the express prior written consent; do not use meta tags or other types of "hidden texts" containing names, brands or product names without the express written consent; do not create direct links (deeplinks) to the site without the express prior written consent; do not create or use a false identity on the site; do not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the site or to parts of the site for which general access is not allowed; not to publish false and / or defamatory, inaccurate, offensive, vulgar, inciting hatred, harassing, obscene, blasphemous, pornographic, threatening content, which adversely affects people's privacy or otherwise violates any law; and do not publish any copyrighted material except if you own such copyright.
- The user also undertakes to act in compliance with all local, regional, national and international laws and relevant regulations with reference to the use of the site and the activities carried out through the site.
- The user undertakes to report immediately to us any suspicion of fraudulent or offensive activity, as well as any activity that violates these Terms and Conditions. In the event of a report by the user, or if there is a suspicion of fraudulent or offensive activity on our part, the user undertakes to collaborate with us in the investigation of the alleged fraud and to take all preventive measures from us. stability.
- The user is granted a non-exclusive, limited and revocable right to create a hypertext link to the homepage of this site, provided that the link does not describe the company, its affiliates, their products and services in a misleading way, false, derogatory or offensive. The user cannot use the company's logos, proprietary graphics or trademarks as part of its link without our express written consent.
- We do not offer guarantees regarding the accuracy, completeness, reliability, topicality or absence of errors in the descriptions of the products or other contents of this site, therefore if a product offered by the company does not correspond to the description, the only remedy to the user's disposition consists in returning it without having used it.
- The site includes links or direct links to other websites, content or resources made available by third parties. For example, the site may provide direct links to customers or social networking services. You acknowledge that we have no control over such third party applications, websites, content and resources made available by companies or people other than us. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of any third party application, website, content or resource. You also acknowledge that we are not responsible to you for loss or damage that you may suffer as a result of such third party applications, websites, content or resources.
- The company and its affiliates reserve the right to deny the service, remove or edit content, terminate accounts or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
- If the user believes that his copyright has been infringed, he is invited to contact our customer service for complaints about copyright infringement.
- Users can post reviews, comments and other content; and send suggestions, ideas, comments, questions or other information, provided that the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, in violation of intellectual property rights, harmful to third parties, questionable and not constituted from software viruses, advertising campaigns, commercial solicitations, chain letters, mass mailings, any form of "spam", a false email address, impersonate any false person or entity, or otherwise mislead. We reserve the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit this content. If you publish content or send material and, unless otherwise indicated, grant us and our associates a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully grantable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and display such content worldwide on any medium. Grant us and our associates and sub-licensees the right to use the name you send in relation to such content if they wish. You declare and warrant that you own or otherwise control all rights to the content you post: that the content is accurate: that the use of the content you provide does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity: and that you will indemnify us or our associated for all complaints arising from the content provided. We have the right but not the obligation to monitor and modify or remove any activity or content. We do not take any responsibility for any content published by the user or by third parties.
- THE SITE, WHOLE AND IN PART (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL USER CONTENT AND MATERIALS), IS PROVIDED, TRANSMITTED, DISTRIBUTED AND MADE AVAILABLE AS IS, WITHOUT EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PROPERTY WARRANTIES, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WE DO NOT WARRANT: (A) THAT THE SITE WILL NOT BE INTERRUPTED AND THAT IT WILL BE ERROR-FREE; (B) THAT DEFECTS OR ERRORS PRESENT ON THE SITE ARE CORRECTED; (C) THAT THE SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES AND OTHER HARMFUL ELEMENTS; (D) THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND VALIDITY OF THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS RECEIVED WITH REFERENCE TO THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE USER MATERIALS SENT BY THIRD PARTIES; (E) THAT THE USE OF THE SITE MEETS THE NEEDS OF THE USERS; AND (F) THAT TRANSMISSIONS AND DATA ARE SAFE.
N. ORDER WEB SECURITY
- Protecting your information is a priority for us. We use industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology with 256-bit encryption to protect the security of online order information.
- When you are about to enter your credit card details, look at the top left of the browser window and make sure there is a lock icon. Also you can look at the address bar and see if the url starts with "https: //".
- Some browser versions and some firewalls do not allow connection via secure servers. In this case, it will not be possible to connect to the server and therefore it will not be possible to place an order through an unsecured connection. If you are unable to access the secure server for any reason, please contact us to resolve the issue and place your order.
- If you use links on our website that lead to external websites, we will have no control over how your information will be processed. Since other Internet sites can manage the information provided differently, we recommend checking the privacy policies of each site visited.
O. PRIVACY AND DATA PROCESSING
- When you use our services, we want you to be clear about how we are using your information and how you can protect your privacy. Remember, you can find the controls to manage your information and protect your privacy and security. We have tried to keep everything as simple as possible.
- Our customers have the right to access, correct and delete personal data concerning them and to oppose the processing of such data, by sending a written request, at any time. Our shop makes every effort to put in place adequate precautions to safeguard the security and confidentiality of personal data, and to prevent them from being altered, corrupted, destroyed or accessible by unauthorized third parties.
- You can view or change your privacy of your personal data for many of our services. You can choose if you want to receive promotional communications. You can opt out of receiving promotional emails or SMS messages, you can do so by sending a written communication via email or simply by clicking on your account, the options relating to privacy and cookies. These choices do not apply to mandatory service communications relating to their orders placed and which therefore form part of certain shop services.
P. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- Provided that this is not expressly permitted, it is forbidden to copy, reproduce, modify, upload, post, transmit and distribute information, materials, data shown on the site or downloads from our website.
- All content on this website is our exclusive property or owned by our licensors and is protected by international copyright laws, whether registered or unregistered, including trade names, company names, trademarks, trademarks. of service, logos, internet domain names, company procedures and methods, software, source codes, texts, icons, images, graphics, audio clips, data, know-how, specifications, inventions, patents, database rights, design rights , moral rights and copyrights.
- Almost all of the registered trademarks on the site are trademarks of their respective owners and are not intended to imply any affiliation between us and these companies.
Q. LEGAL NOTICE
- The user accepts that any legal action brought against our company PC Prime SRL, with registered office in Rome in Viale Bruno Buozzi 64, will be regulated in accordance with the laws of the Italian State. The parties to this agreement accept that the only jurisdiction and venue for any arbitration arising from the use of the site, from the orders placed and purchased on the site relating to products and services is the court of Caltanissetta, in Italy, except in cases where you have violated or threatened to violate in any way our intellectual property rights; only in these cases will we have the right to request an injunction or other order in any court in the world, and the user agrees to submit to the jurisdiction and exclusive forum of these courts.
- Your order will be manufactured in Italy, our registered office is also in Italy.
- This contract constitutes the entire agreement between us and the buyer and excludes any other conditions, explicit or implicit. In the event of a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and other terms or obligations, the former will prevail.
- If some points of the Terms and Conditions of the agreement stipulated therein are considered illegal, null or not applicable, we accept that these Terms and Conditions are ignored and that the rest of the agreement remains in force.
- Occasionally we reserve the right to subcontract all or part of the delivery of the products and the provision of the services provided and we also reserve the right to transfer rights and / or obligations under this contract without collecting the buyer's consent or have an obligation to communicate it.
- We reserve the right to modify or change the Terms and Conditions at any time. When purchasing our products or services, the buyer will be deemed to have accepted the latest available version of the Terms and Conditions. Any changes or updates to terms and conditions will be published on our website.
- It is understood that no delay or lack on our part in asserting our rights constitutes a waiver of these rights on our part, unless such waiver is confirmed in writing by us.